Saturday, March 14, 2009

Talentime

Talentime ytd was more of a comedy concert than a competition. I was practically ha-ha-ha-ha-ing thru'out! I know I can't sing yes I'm tone-deaf but it's still my mouth so I can laugh all I want. Seriously I dont understand why my talented good friend Goy cant get in when many of the finalists are ____________. There's this host who's like the able-to-sing version of Xia Xue lmfao! But she really can sing. Yew Weng and the teacher was good I think that's all.

Anyway school recently had this fat-weighing machine. Suck my fatty arms man I want brand new SKINNYY arms!!! :( I want HIGHER metabolism rate! Oh another thing just in the afternoon just now was so happening. I was alone at home watching my Defeated Queen show then suddenly my aunt (who stayed opposite the road) rang me up, "Aslyn ah, 你家楼下着火啊? 有烟 leh". "Ok ok 我下去看". Then i paused my show, take my phone my wallet the keys and hurried the stairs down -.- Huge tornado of smoke overwhelming lol & it's some damn car at the carpark behind my block that's on fire............. ZZZ damn car wasted my time. tsk!

No comments: