Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Push

Ytd evening caught Push with Celest, Ven and Kelly. The movie is nice, I'd say it's a Must-Watch movie despite the fact that yahoo rated it 1 star? But anw I must admit that I'm quite dumb luh, never watch heroes or similar movies abt special powers before, so the first 45mins I was practically ?????? Damn clueless I tell you. But slowly I start to find myself so into the movie! Now the aftermath is like killllllllllling me!!! :Z I so wanted to get the powers! I wanto hypnotize, I wanto be able to change things, I wanto talk to machines...........!!!! Oh fuck, right now I'm still stunned and so amazed by the special abilities. I wish I wasn't human now! If only......................... :)

Peektures up!













Don't we all need that little motivation, a Push?

No comments: