Sunday, March 29, 2009

Days are getting along so fineeee :)

Thousands apologies people, for taking zillion years to update! Ok so here I am with the pictures I took on Colin's birthday some time ago. I must say i don't quite like the quality of Ven's phone. Can't see clearly at night! :( Haiiii but dno why recently I'm lazy and not using my phone's camera...... Maybe it's the uploading part that's turning me off!
But anyway people, as you can see from the title, days are getiing along pretty fine for me...... And for my friends, maybe not as gooood? But still I wish that they'd soon overcome the problems obstacles etc and lead life well! Afterall this is an important year and we have to start early riteee! :) Lately I've been starting a healthier lifestyle and that's Swimming! Hopefully I can do it every tuesday, perseverance come to me!! :D













Life is Compared to A Voyage.
Promise yourself to be strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater achievements of the future.

No comments: