Friday, April 17, 2009

Circling these patterns

Ok I know it had been ages since I last blogged. Reasons being I'm too lazy and at a point of time I rather game at Facebook then to blog! You know Pet Society, Sorority Life, Word Challenge, Guess the Sketch...... it's fun ok don't look like me with that 'huh? facebook -.-' look k!! But now seriously i've realised time on com = time fucking wasted. So no more using the com except on Friday and wkends. Days are getting more and more packed for me with my increased desponess to do well in not just MYE but also the big O. So an extra tuition for me already! I dno why though Maths and Sciences are my better subjects, I have tuition for them. Haiz.... yet on the other hand I'm not doing much for my Languages and Humanities. At times I'm really disappointed in myself for having poor time management you know. Times and times I wished to turn down outings, but yet one won't know how fun they could be unless you went for it! Too much priorities I think as time pass, I'll have to slowly let some go :)

Having not blog for so long I feel that I've got really lots to update! I really can't rmb much i dno why! I can only rmb Madel's birthday which is the most recent that's all. Okay maybe pictures can do the talking?
Wait hold on a moment, I wanto add on that I ran my 2.4 today and only stop twice and I fucking got a B still. Why why??? Anw i've decided I'd rerun I'm serious until I get an A! Andddddd Sweetie Goh Venessa, I heard you got fever? Oh no must be the heat from ytd's run rite? Nevermind drink more water and get well soon! Seeyou tmr kkkkk ;)



Quick say Im IMBA!! Scorpion??

Madel's Bday celebration


Yo Swthrt! :)

Steamboat BBQ!





See his gd complexion + pinkish lips! I'm jealous :(



Fareast Fruitless shopping?










Ahh this is many yrs ago pics! But damn sweeet rite my primary school friends! Pri sch ok mind you! :) Luv them laaa





Wondering why i've got webcam?
Nahh this is from my cousin's lappie! I want one too!



My FIREEE breath!

Hello twin/




Circling these patterns you left my heart open again :(

No comments: