Sunday, April 19, 2009

some light in the distance?

I suddenly have this urge to blog, to blog abt my vision! I finally have a vision at last? Will it be permanent? I DNO! But anyway here is it : I wanto help people in my later life. I wanto master Buddhism, and for now, di zi gui. In my teenage years confirkm plus guarantee I'm doing a lot of bad deeds so when I'm old I'll be spending time doing good deeds and hui gui zhe hui so at least I'll die peacefully? No no and I suddenly have an urge to master TCM next time, it's srly much much more imba than all the study of medicine I'm serious!


Waitt! Just to add on....... this movie is nice! Highly recommended by ME ASLYN YEO THE SUPERB MOVIE CRITIC!!! :DDDD No no no im serious it's seriously a great movie, not as kiddy as you think it'd be tho!

No comments: