Sunday, May 17, 2009

Looooong weeeekend!

I went thru' a super long wkend from Wed afternoon till tonight! A long wkend for relaxation and stress-relief (finally) after all those killer papers. Ah this wkend was rly fun, but rly tiring too. So long that I got all the days mixed up already! Everyday just feels like a saturday.... awwww :)))

Wed after Physics paper rushed home......... RESTAURANT CITY!!! Meanwhile while guarding my restaurant, I watched my Defeated Queen drama! Tho I still have yet to totally catch up but ah it just rocks man!
Thursday was outing with my Class people yo! Long time haven't go out with them already. 2 yrs of classmates yet only this is only my 3rd time going out with them can you believe it! But no worries more outing with them after the Big O :) Caught Angels & Demon! I'd say if you luv Da Vinci Code you'd luv it too. But this show has less of the religion biasedness etc, so yup it's nice!
Friday...... Ah was meant to be a Salvation Army Thrift-shopping Day but arghhhhh it turns out to be super disappointing i tell you. Ok mayb the branch we went wasn't the best cuz they mostly sell electronics + furniture? :/ So change of plan to catch X-Men Wolverine movie! Ahhh you nice too. Ahhhh been zillion years since I caught a movie k. Don't laugh; the last movie I caught before this wkend was Push ha ha ha donkey yrs already la!
Saturday was Ong's birthday EVE Ahhhh repeatition of last year: Night cycling! But this time different company and different direction we headed, so definitely the experience's different am I right, Ong? :) Bet we (our hearts) enjoyed it much but unfortunately..... haiiii....... our bodies must be hating it to the core! Bumpy roads ----> Fpain ass wtf! Headed to town and back! Joke of the night was in the lift................ HA HA HA HA HA sorry H! LOL
Sunday.................................................................................................................................................. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE!!!!! MUACKS TO THE MAX !!!
Ahhh not forgetting your present from Singapore Pools.......................... Ahahs!


PS: Ahh shiats so sleepy that I slept almost thru'out tuition just now can!
PPS: Madel and Yanyi, fast broken-heart recovery kay!


OK GD NITE PEOPLE I'M OFF TO SLEEP ZZZZZZ

No comments: