Friday, May 22, 2009

Forgive me of my sins

Ah sins, what are they actually? An act that breaks a religious or moral law. Some sins, they just hunt you down lifetime. There's just no way you can erase them from your memory...... Haiiiiii. Then why commit it in the first place? Human err, and that's human. To err, that's different from sinning. To err is minor, it need not break any law, but just a mistake made. To err is human, to forgive is divine. Forgive me my god? :(

Ok perhaps the above might be some crap to you people but yet they meant something to me. I am getting more and more used to the days of a Vegetarian. Yes, my vegeatrian may differ from the usual. But ain't it the thought that count? I kno even a lifetime of Vegetarian can't undo my sins, but perhaps I'll think twice in future if I were to have such sinful thoughts again.....


Oh anw the main point is..................... r.e.s.u.l.t.s. I have to accept them be it gd or bad. They are the report card of my efforts and effectiveness in my study and revision. Yup so I shall not talk much about them. But this whole entire wk........ ahhhhhh A BIG FAT RELIEF SRLY! After school come home drama drama...... and more drama :) Defeated Queen (CHECKED): waiting for the next episode. Boys Over Flowers (CHECKED): episode 1 done, the remaining epi watching on teevee. Mei-Chan no Shitsuji (IN THE PROCESS) a 10-epi series and I'm at epi 4 already! Jiayou jiayou! It's fucking nice la. Jap dramas are still my favs, tho I only watched 2? Ha ha But srly they impressed me to the max. :)

Tmr flea? yes no no yes? Ah mama $$$ pls? Hehehe
Ok I promise I'll only post when I have pictures k! No pics no next post! Motivate meeeeeeee.......! :S

No comments: