Sunday, May 24, 2009

FLEA Flyyyyy

As I promised, a pictorial post. Ytd went out with Goh & Koh to a flea at Home Club. Wanna kno whr is it? Ha ha figure it out yourself! End up so many of you girls cant make it :( Anw tho the shopping wasn't rly fruitful for me, but I enjoyed myself rly. Been quite awhile since I was that close to Ven already......... Yep some day I'm gonna go her house to kope some clothesssssss


Super effing crowded but if still it isnt impossible to get gd stuff!


Hundreds of lollis but only one word to describe -- F.A.T.T.E.N.I.N.G.


Delicioussssss mini donuts (drools Lols)

Heavenly ice cream, there's no way you can resist i swearzxzxz





L4D L4D L4D I'm trying hard to download it into my com but somehow it seems that i'm so noob that I cant even get it downloaded somehow :///////



Peels of petals and it ended off with Not.

No comments: