Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tinges of Nostalgia.........

First and foremost, an intro to my new Luv. It's not Ethan Rui anymore hahaha but............. LEE MIN HO !!!! Ah you must be scratching your head wondering who's this idiot, he's not a taiwanese, not a jap, but a Korean! OMGAWDZX HE'S MY PURE LUV I TELL YOU. CANT STOP STARING ONTO THE SCREEN AT HIM.......!!! >_<> TMD SHUAI AND CUTEEEEEE!!!!

yesss he's from BOF and i kno I'm lag no need tell me, but who cares!!? :))))







Next thing next, ECP Outing with the usuals on Monday. Being Late is definitely one of SMV's traits, no? :) started off undecisive whether to blade/cycle/double-bike, after much thoughts majority of us decided on double-bike except for Rachel! Uncooperative ah, no luh kidding. Safe ride thru'out except for Ong :(((( A rather serious knee injury, NVM I WISH YOU SPEEDY RECOVER K DEARIE! :D:D:D Pictures speak thousand words. & btw the peektures are taken using my phone camera but I think they look GREAT considering the megapixels. (must click to see clearer) Ha ha ong mayb you shld reconsider whether to get your digicam! LOL

Here's the pictures people....!! I posted ALL.
Rachel, the single-biker ha ha ha





See how unprofessional Madel & Karyn are! And their speed is !@#$%^&*()
SLOWPOKES HA HA





Double biker partners! :)





My aeroplane! UMM UMM UMM.....

Does she look like me with her rebonded hair?? :)


SWEETIE VEN GOH
Once upon a time pic! (before prelims ahahs)

Wait! Last thing before I end my post. I MUST COMPLAIN AND GRUDGE AND WHINE AND NAG ABT MY NUMEROUS RECENT ENCOUNTERS WITH INSECTSSSSSSSSSSSS. Arghhhh they seriously turned me off completely. In fact, scare the hell outta me too. :SSSS Luckily my house got Shieldon and it simply works for all kinds of creepy crawlies that make my hair stand. SPIDER, BIG FLYING ANT, COCKROACH, XIAO FEI FEI ETC ETC :) And hence i can simply kill them at a SAFE distance! HO HO HO ASLYN THE GREAT! lololols kidding ;)

No comments: