Saturday, June 6, 2009

webcam dudeeee

Hiiiiii everybody! Im at my cousin's house now having great fun with the webcam lol. I kno I suck, no webcam :( I want a lappie haiiiiii.
Ahh I have a sudden urge to get Jan Di's hairstyle. Ha ha shld I???


My Keeewt Puny face




Aslyn VS Aliens!!


Ha ha ha FIREEEEEEEE YOUUUUU







Once upon a time, there lived a princess named Aslynnnnn..........
Catch me at the upcoming F1 Race ha ha ha
To end off Im pretty sad that I missed a part of the Boys over Flowers on teevee :(((((( I was having much fun with the webcam and I thought the handsome part was next episode :((((((( Arghhhh blame my stupid cousin for not telling me!!!!
Anw I'm going to Malaysia tmr early morning......... to find Ong!!! (Ha ha if you believe.......) Yup so be back at night and hopefully I won't be late on Monday. Seeyou Maid, ehh no it's Mate ho ho ho ;)

No comments: