Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tired

This wk is my self-scheduled hmwk week. But according to my plan I'm supposed to complete all homeworks by tmr and till now i'm not even done with half. Ahhh shiats srsly i'm off schedule! Helpppppppppppp! (ring Emergency bell, anyone???) :(

Monday hmwk Tuesday hmwk Today hmwk Tomorrow hmwk Friday ................................ Srsly I'm going to tire myself out really soon at this rate. But if I'm smart enough then i shld just complete everything by this wk then at least i can rest next wk. Haiiiiiiiii my Min Hooooooooo :(((((( I've not seen him for....... a day? Ha ha but the next few days i wont as well. Sadded. And defeated queen mia to dno whr alreadyyyyy haiiiiiiii BUSY WOMAN #1 HERE.!

I just borrowed a book from the library today, and according to the NLB i haven't borrowed any book for at least the past 5 yrs........ sighhhhhs this just show how much i dread to readddd. I'm gonna better myself with just one book. One super book. :)



PO-PO-POKER FACE PO-PO-POKER FACE.................................

No comments: