Friday, June 19, 2009

What the mamasan!

Hiiiiii tall and short! Im back from Celest Chalet, somehow it seems as tho all of us stayed thr for a wk, agree with me? :) Anyhow I had lots of fun yep. BBQ, Choc cake + cream on faces chase scream shout run ahhhh (smart ppl dont kena:), F-ing intimate games with tinges of disgust, Alcohol and sequence of drunk events, Sleeps, Breakfast! Ahh hitch-a-ride woohoo, cup noodles, blackout.... twice, homesweethome, 2hrs nap, dinner, cine, slacko, midnight movie: Drag me to Hell, aftermath of movie LOL, cab back chalet, taxi race, chalet cleaning, games, alcohol, fun laughter craze till morning, sleep in comfy bed, hear jethro crap ven to sleep had great laughs tho (oh baby your eyebrows so sexy, but i got sexy back; oh nono baby dont cry, oh no teardrops of my guitar; oh the corset that gives you the currvvveeeesssss; oh and they call it crooked backbone, the scientific term is crooked backbone and in layman's term they called it crooked backbone, ~~~~) srsly thousands of crap that made me awake!

3D2N felt shooo shooooo long! I felt as tho we're like a big family leading carefree days ^^ But the hours of sleep are the consequences ha ha, that spells five and i still seemed awake now dno why. Still lagging in the moments of happiness :) Ah Im kinda crappy dont blame me cuz I lacked sleep and my mind goes like round and round and so i crap lots and lots.

After today im no longer Zara please please pleasse! But actually I find Zara to be a nice name ha ha YESSS I LOVE ZARA, I LOVE NY......MOREEEEE!!!

Bye bye and g night sorry no pictures to serve you. Let your imagination run wilddddddd~

No comments: