Sunday, June 28, 2009

Prawn & co.

Last minute decision to go Prawning at Pasir Ris on Friday-- Me Madel Ven Yanyi Jethro BenGoh Tairong and Dhiren. I must agree with Ven that the things we do are actually boring stuff and it's the company that brings life to it! Big Thank You to the prawning company that I had such great experience from morning till sunset. I truly enjoyed myself no doubt :)))))))))

On the other hand, very sorry to Ven! Snatch your rod unknowingly huh! :S
& sorry to Madel too! Your camera................ (puppy eyes)


At Prawning:

Let the bio student performs her practical skills............
First prawn caught

......by Tairong! Ah srsly it was luck, not skills!
& what do you call these??.......... pinches?
Anw it's rly cruel to see them pluck the prawns' pinches off. :(

This is Jethro's grandma. Hip rite!
My grandma wont join us for prawning one can.





Ah here's me and Ben with my first prawn caught!
All I do is to fish it, after that i'll run off str8 cause im scareddddd......... ha ha

Me & sweetie Ven!
Opps with a marshmallow in my hand too


He sings BEAT IT!!!! (while we mourns for MJ's death.................LOL)



Our net of prawnsssssss, spells y.u.m.m.y.



Yanyi does the "new" cool
Ha outdated already! Change to last finger lah!!! :D




Me with my dear Ny!


CHOMP CHOMP CHOMMYYYY


This is Dhiren, and Madel asked me why was he thr............. :SSSSSSSS

Close up! & we love it right! :)

I like this close up pic super lotttttttt hehehehe

Coolio blurred effect!!

Spot it! Whose else!!!


She says: I'm curvyyyyyy, are you jealous!



Yanyi with Tairong (giggles...........)

Jethro yo


Opps this pic looks a bit wrong........... :X

Wait thr! & I got comment saying I look like Tanyi???? O_O (as in real life, not for this pic)


After prawning we went to Tairong's house to had the prawns cooked by his maid, and for some fun of course! :)
& you know his house is so big and nice that I thought I can just jump down from his room and die without regrets!

At Tairong's house:

The prawns, cooked in a korean style
I tasted the sauce, it damn mofo nice!!!!!! (FOUR THUMBS UP!)

Trust me. It's 7518739 x tastier than it looks!


The guys in the toilet and their camwhore pic!

Ok this pic looks wrong too, but I was attacked!
& Yanyi just stood there as still as a .................... HOW COULD YOU??!!!

Bye bye bye (b4 leaving for my cousin's bday)
WAITTT B4 I LEAVE................... I TELL YOU A SECRET: MUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCH !!!
Tell me you're single and you gets unlimited CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP OR SWALLOWSAWLLOWSWALLOW TOO! YOU CHOOSE! (VuuuuV)


At Swensens' :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY !!! ^^



Here's my heavenly cherry :))))))



Saturday dinner:

Ah i sensed some aura here................. you feel it? :)




Ahh delicious crabbies.!!




Great mess we made! :X




Hey here's the funny thing people. We set the camera to BestPic mode and it captures numerous shots.
Look at Calista, the one in the centre. I had great laughs looking at her act-keeewl series.











Take 1......... why you look away?!!

Take 2........... gone??!!

Take 3................... ahh Finally!

More of the camwhore pics in Calista's phone. Post them up maybe tonight? Depending how soon she's gna send it to me!! SPEEEEEEEEED UP BABE!! :)



Transformers pics:






EXCLUSIVE !!

Let me tell you the story of the day, titled Coincidence.
I reached the hub to get the tics, after that went for some shopping on my own. Ha ha bought this PunkStar top. Minutes later Yanyi came to meet me and guess what? She was wearing a similar punkstar top too, so I got myself changed to twinnnnnn with her!! HA HA


-----------------------------------------

School reopens tmr! Dreadssssssssssssssssssssss
But I foresee some fun after school! Quick tell me my instincts are true :) :) :)


I was always super thin - too skinny, actually. I felt like someone could break me in half. I realise now that being a bit more curvy and toned is so much more beautiful.

--- ASHLEY TISDALE

No comments: