Thursday, June 25, 2009

Serving : a plateful of pictures

Pictures from Celest's Birthday:


Presenting to you................ TEAM GREY










Pictures from YiHui's Birthday:













Birthday Girl
|
|
|
|
V

XOXO ^^








Ytd I pluck off four premolars, eight injections. Nahhh the whole process was really nothing. I think about a whole loadful of things so I wont feel the pain, ahh and it works k!
Strategy: Think of sad things so your heart hurts more than your mouth will! :)

My phone is finally ready for collection. Finally.
Seriously these days bad services are pissing me off. Ytd I just pressed the 'Bad :(' button at the Cathay Cinema. Srsly the trainee is just slow. It's time to improve dude! HA! :)

Oh just to add on, TRANSFORMERS just rock the dudey dude :D
Megan Fox is HOTTIE HOT. But is she really a guy before? :|
It's okay for now she still remains hawtt and pwrettie in my mind ;)

No comments: